Property ID : 14329
Sold [SOLD] - Family Home, House, Income Properties, Investments, Villa
Negros Oriental Home for Sale
Luxury Living just North Of Dumaguete City
This Negros Oriental home for sale is an absolute Gem. If you have ever envisioned yourself living in a huge country mansion in a Southern plantation type setting , this is one property you just have to see. The house itself is a sprawling 2 story, well built and painstakingly constructed house on a large walled and gated estate, with its own fountain. Adjacent to the walled compound is another 1 Ha plot of land that is rich and fertile and would provide a perfect setting for farm crops. You could easily develop a stable income and maybe take up some of your spare time you might now be facing in your retirement years, while you oversee operations. The possibilities are endless with this property and could include an inland resort or spiritual retreat.
This Negros Oriental home for sale is located just outside the town of Tanjay, Negros Oriental. This seaside municipality is safe, and quiet, yet only a 45 minute drive to downtown Dumaguete City along a scenic oceanside National Highway.
Negros Oriental Home for Sale Details:
- land area – 10,597 sqm
- bedrooms – master bedroom on ground floor with en suite washroom and walk-in closet. Two guest bedrooms on ground floor and 2 bedrooms on second floor. 3 bedrooms have air conditioning units.
- washrooms – ensuite in master bedroom , 1 shared washroom on ground floor, 1 shared washroom on second floor
- large open style kitchen with sitting nook
- large formal dining room
- living/family rooms – one formal living room on ground floor and one on on second floor
- open air veranda deck on second floor
- interior cascading fountain
- 2 exterior fountains, well landscaped estate grounds with fruit bearing trees and flowere.
- ornate entrance gate.
- large covered patio at rear of house and one at front entrance
- dirty kitchen and laundry in attached outbuilding
- 2 bedroom unfinished outbuilding for caretakers with attached tilapia breeding tanks, complete with water supply
- Outside the gated door is another building similar to the traditional Nipa hut . .On top, 1/2 is a rest house and other half is storage area of animal feeds. On top, 1/2 is a rest house and other half is storage area of animal feeds.