Property ID : 14003
For Sale, Sold [SOLD] - Development Land, Investments
Cebu Beachfront Development Land For Sale
Olango Island Prime land for resort or sub-division
Cebu beachfront development land for sale in the city is just not available at this price, so take a quick boat ride across the channel from Mactan and discover a whole new world. With its proximity to the huge urban population of Cebu City yet pristine natural setting, This will be a big seller and profit maker as a resort or sub-division development.
Excellent location for an Eco-tourism/Adventure
Resort right in the heart of Cebu!
3.54 Hectares of beach property with 300+ meters white sand
beach, directly accessible by Barangay road.
Cebu Beachfront Development land for Sale Details:
3.54 HECTARES BEACHFRONT (P2,800/SQ.M.) SABANG, OLANGO ISLAND
• Beautiful and tranquil location: 35,400 square meters of white sand dotted with sweet water coconut trees.
• 15 minute water taxi ride from Mactan Island and Cebu City
• Adjacent to the Olango Wildlife Sanctuary, separated from the protected zone by a clear, smooth inlet perfect for kayaking and nonmotorized water sports.
•Within 8 kilometers from Mactan Cebu International Airport
• Next to the metropolitan area of Cebu with 2 Million+ population
• Local fresh water wells on site
• Cebu: the number 1 foreign tourist destination in the country.
• Cebu: is the center of the Visayan Sea, also known as the Center of the Center of marine biodiversity.
• The site also faces the world renown double-reef Danahon System.
• Incredible scuba experience in nearby marine sanctuaries.
• Similar beachfront properties in Mactan ranges from P10,000 – P25,0000/ sq. m.
Rapidly growing market in the country’s leading tourist destination: Cebu
Foreign tourist arrivals in the Philippines have been steadily increasing at double digit rates for the last six years. In 2010, it grew by 16.7%. And Cebu has been at the top in terms of destinations within the country. The Top 12 source countries to Cebu in 2010 were: Korea, USA, Japan, China, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, UK, Malaysia, and Germany. Ecotourists spend on average $90/day versus $60/day for a typical beach tourist.
According to the DOT Philippines, an estimated 120,000 tourists who describe themselves as “ecologically and environmentally focused,” visited Cebu in 2009. !
Cebu is blessed with at least two “sunshine industries: Tourism and the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). As it happens, these two will synergistically affect potential businesses that would be perfect for this Olango location. One idea is a tourism resort while the other could be a luxury retirement condo complex. And as more hospitals gain their international accreditations, a third potential could be the Medical Tourism sector. !
Perfect for a tranquil resort or ecotourism adventure location. Whatever your plans are, this is an opportunity at the right place, and right time!
This creates a fantastic place to dive- especially on a drift. The Talima Marine Sanctuary is one of our favorite diver training sites, due to the close proximity of vastly different terrain and wildlife.
Dive info courtesy of http://www.divescotty.com/scuba_diving/dive_sites/talima.html
Make an appointment to view this Cebu beachfront development land for sale